Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD APPLICATION

Go down

LSPD APPLICATION Empty LSPD APPLICATION

Post by Koy Koy Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:04 am

Character Information

1. Personal Information

*Dedicated to follow all rules and regulation and be a good role model to others*

Full name: Koy_Koy
Date of Birth: October 4, 2004

2. Basic requirements

Knows how to properly RP: YES
Clean Admin Records: YES

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (Answer In ENGLISH): I'm Koy Koy You can call me Koy for short, I'm 25 years old and I'm a citizen at Los Santos. And I'm Applying for the position of an Officer in LSPD (Los Santos Police Department) because in my observation playing through the game I've noticed that the LSPD are lack of officers or maybe some of them are inactive, so I'm nominating myself as a part of the faction to help those people in need. As well as bust illegal doings. Lastly I wanted to be an Officer because of DMERS, Yes! DMERS! They're everywhere! mostly in the general hp (hospital) most of them are gangs and when they are interested in killing someone they'll slaughter them again and again in the hp, And most players doesn't want to experience that phenomenon, thats why I'm applying to help STOP those cases.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (Answer In ENGLISH): Because I will prove that I will be a great role model to the players and always follow the laws and regulations. And always respect someones opinion. I will do my best to accomplish the given task.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (Answer In ENGLISH): In a year I could have stopped chaos in general hospital, Illegal deliveries in trucking, gang war, DMERS, and Non RP Fights. Even if my families, friends, the mayor or someone rich, if they broke the law they need to accept the consequences.

Signed [DATE] June 20, 2020
[Koy_Koy]

Out Of Character (OOC) Information:

Name: Koy

Lastname: Milanez

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP?
[EVERYDAY] 8-12 HOURS

That's all thank youu! 😊

LSPD APPLICATION Screen10

Koy Koy
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down