Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Application Form

3 posters

Go down

LSPD Application Form Empty LSPD Application Form

Post by theonicostimianomarag Sun May 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Theoni Costimiano Marag
Date of Birth:1-22-2001

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):Ako si Theoni Marag Mahilig ako mag laro ng mga roleplay marunong din ako mag roleplay sumusunod din ako sa mga rules ng mga server na aking napaglaruan

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Pag ako po pinili nyo siguradong magiging maayos ang syudad.Isa pang dahilan kung bakit niyo ko kailangang piliin dahil ako ay magiging isa magaling na pulis masipag sa lahat ng bagay tungkol sa trabahong pagiging police

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):Sa loob po ng isang taong pagiging police sisiguraduhin kopong ako ay magiging isang kagalanggalang na pulis,walang kinatatakutan, tapat sa lahat ng bagay,at walang inuurungan.

Signed [DATE] 5-10-20
TheoniCostimianoMarag

TheoniCostimianoMarag

theonicostimianomarag
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD Application Form Empty LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by Markangelo Buslon1 Sun May 10, 2020 5:02 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Markangelo Buslon
Date of Birth:2000

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: I've never been a jail because I want to live peacefully.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): Bulsara was born in Brixton, London. Farrokh was introduced into a violent and none loving family. By the age of 13, Bulsara was on the streets selling cocaine and weed with a couple of his school friends to earn some money to buy things he wanted. Farrokh's father left the family before he reached his teens so he didn't really have a father figure to teach him right from wrong. By 16 Farrokh had already been in trouble with the police on multiple occasions of selling illegal substances and assault. By his early 20's Bulsara had been locked up numerous times and met a couple of guys in prison who could move him up in the business when he got out moving heavy weaponry to Brixton's most notorious gang the Brixton Social Club. Farrokh got let out of jail after three years on parole and contacted one of the guys about the arms smuggling job who recommended a guy called Toby. He recommended Farrokh start small with pistols and see how he does, Farrokh was extremely nervous in moving weapons across London as he knew if he got caught he would get allot more time than selling petty narcotics. Life was going good after a couple of runs however and he overcame his nerves running the weapons, he even had a couple of coppers in his pocket. Farrokh was Toby's number one guy in moving everything and anything until Toby asked Farrokh to do an important job in moving weaponry across the waters into San Fierro, Sandreas. Bulsara agreed only for the pay and got a ferry from England to San Andreas although he had some minor issues getting onto the ferry. Once Bulsara arrived in Los Santos he dropped the truck off at San Fierro Airport and headed into Los Santos. Bulsara got a good feeling of Los Santos and never headed home, he's still in Los Santos currently looking for work since Toby never got back in touch for any work. It's been Bulsara's dream to open his own bar while he's living in Los Santos.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): Even tho some would consider me overqualified for the LSPD I do not as I am always open to learning and experiencing new skills and friendships. I've been in the FBI for a very long time and feel a change is needed for my own path in life. I see the LSPD working well together and would love to be part of the team. I've noticed a lot of gang activity, have a few people ask me for drugs, and I've seen a lot of reckless driving within Los Santos and would like to see the City be a safer place to live in and a place of only honest hardworking people. I'd like to see and to assist in making the statistics of the city's unlawful behavior to drop dramatically.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): Assisting other workers and other departments with backup calls when needed and doing regular patrols for the department. Becoming a valuable asset and becoming a stronger person for myself and the department is very important to me. I have a lot of confidence to become part of SWAT or Training in the near future and will do anything it takes to better myself in the department.

Signed May 8, 2020,
Markangelo Buslon

Markangelo Buslon1
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD Application Form Empty Los Santos Police Department

Post by godwin_fingerboards Sun May 10, 2020 5:17 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Christian Marjoseph M. Mediavillo
Date of Birth:05-25-05

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
Ako si Christian "Godwin" Mediavillo na mahilig mag laro at magaling pag dating sa Barilan at pag dadrive ng mga kotse ngunit marunong rumespeto sa kapwa at handang ibuwis ang buhay upang matulungan ang ating bansa

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):
Kase marunong po ako mag roleplaying at at alam kopo ang rules ng ating syudad at tapat sa serbisyo walang kinikilingan at walang pin protektahan sa ngalan ng batas kahit tropa, kamag anak, o pati si mayor pag may nagawang mali ukol sa batas ay mararapat lamang hulihin

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):sa loob po ng isang taon ay kukunti nalang ang magiging kriminal sa ating bansa at ang krimen, droga, patayan at kung anopa ang mga illegal na gawain at di pag sunod sa ating bansa at uunlad ang ating syudad rarami pa ang papasyal sa ating syudad.

Signed [DATE], 5/10/20
Christian Marjoseph Mediavillo

Christian_Mediavillo

godwin_fingerboards
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD Application Form Empty Re: LSPD Application Form

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down