Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION FORM for LSPD [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION FORM for LSPD  [ACCEPTED] Empty APPLICATION FORM for LSPD [ACCEPTED]

Post by Jordan_Smith Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Jordan Smith
Date of Birth:September 14 2000

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: YES [/do /me]
Clean Admin Records: YES

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): I am Jordan Smith Since I am a Child I Wanted to become a Police but  I first tried to be an Medic. After years working as medic I think that I want to continue my dream to be police.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): You should pick me because I promise to give all my best that I can give to our LSPD Community. I promise that I will work hard for this Job and I will do my Job Peacefully and no Issues.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I imagine that I am now promoted and Ive been respected by the citezens of Los Santos City because of my hard work in the Los Santos Police Department. I think that I will Jail and take down many Criminals.  

Signed 9/30/2016
Jordan Smith

Screenshot of Stats
APPLICATION FORM for LSPD  [ACCEPTED] Oumfbl

Last edited by Jordan_Smith on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jordan_Smith
Jordan_Smith
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM for LSPD  [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: APPLICATION FORM for LSPD [ACCEPTED]

Post by Renz_Luiz_Malig Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:37 pm

As a chief of a police department i will accept your application please look for me. In ic.
Renz_Luiz_Malig
Renz_Luiz_Malig
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down