Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD APPLICATION FORM

2 posters

Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by DawnBlackburn Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:44 am

LSPD(APPLICATION FORM)

IN CHARACTER (IC) information

1.Personal Information

Full name: Dawn Blackburn
Date of Birth: Jan 19, 2001

2.Basic Requirements

Knows how to Properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes

3.Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (Answer in just English)
- Dawn Blackburn, also known as Dawny by his parents was born in a poor family in San Francisco. In the beginning while he was young, his mother passed, he never knew the feelings of having a mother, however his father always tried to express his feelings. His father always did everything so that he couldn't feel the loss of the pure soul(his mother). Dawn was a intellectual guy, he had a lot of interest in studies and always excelled at it. He was from childhood a loyal guy, would never lie to his friends or his family.
Being loyal, friendly was everything to him and he would always do so. Blackburn's family was a reputable family however after 10 years of his birth, a chaos in the city took place. There were war and accidents/riots in the city between two religious groups. Blackburn family was accused to be the leader/master mind behind it, everyone blamed his father for it, though in deep down everyone knew they did nothing, but they had no choice. if they supported them, their reputation/fame would go, that was the time when his father told him that "My Child do something that will make the city proud again", Dawn was deeply influenced with the words, from that day he started joining/doing legal work, he was appointed at the San Francisco Academy of Shooters, and was given a award for best shooter 20mm range.
Later he shifted to Los Santos since he got an offer for Los Santos Police Department

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of other applicants (Answer in ENGLISH):
- I have been on Faction before (PC English Server) , and i am quite aware of everything that LSPD should do . and as i learn on my school that Officer should be an Officer not to be an Corrupt Officer and be wisely by handling an situation or an operation between LSPD and as i like to work with those Fellow Officers , and i want this city get a peace , and to be develop our city. has a good police officers . My family was want me to be here although this si my Future Job , And i am promising that all rules and law will be obey..
3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in department (Answer in ENGLISH) :
-I will imagine myself being with a kind policemen that we will have a good Friendship with each other as long we are staying together at the same Faction or a situation I would be a great and respectful Officer in a Los Santos City , if I stayed with that long time I would have a beautiful house and Nice family and I will tell my kids that I am become a greatfull officer/police in our City .
3.4 level: 2

Criminal Records: 0 Crimes 0 Arrest

OUT of CHARACTER(OOC) information

Name: Cholo
Last name: Santos

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP
I am spending 5-8 Hours on this game as I can RP or do anything about jobs .
SCREENSHOT OF MY (/STATS)
( https://img ur.com/a/lvX5Xj1 )
( Can't send the pics outta here idont know why that's why I put link , remove the space provided there )

Last edited by DawnBlackburn on Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

DawnBlackburn
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by DeeeJ YT Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:22 pm

LSPD(APPLICATION FORM)

IN CHARACTER (IC) information

1.Personal Information

Full name: Dj_Maranan
Date of Birth: Jan 28, 1999

2.Basic Requirements

Knows how to Properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes

3.Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (Answer in just English):
I'm just a normal citizen in Philippines Roleplay. I work as a miner, harvester in the city. I'm applying here to have a decent job and more friends.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of other applicants (Answer in ENGLISH):
First thing first, I will follow the rules and regulations and the task that was given to me. If I will be given a chance to be picked here, I will not waste the opportunity given to me. I will not disappoint each and everyone of you.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in department (Answer in ENGLISH) :
I imagine my self one of the best police officer in the city. I also imagine being on a high rank, commanding my officers.

3.4 level: 2

Criminal Records: 0 Crimes 0 Arrest

OUT of CHARACTER(OOC) information

Name: DJ
Last name: Maranan

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP
I am spending 5-8 Hours on this game as I can RP or do anything about jobs .

DeeeJ YT
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty Re: LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by DawnBlackburn Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:23 pm

DeeJ Yt stop replying and copying my post only supporters and chief can be reply here , delete that.

DawnBlackburn
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty Re: LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down