Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Victoriano LSPD FORM

2 posters

Go down

Mike Victoriano LSPD FORM Empty Mike Victoriano LSPD FORM

Post by Mike_Kosa Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:28 pm

LSPD (APPLICATION FORM)

IN CHARACTER (IC) Information

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Mike_Victoriano
Date of Birth:August 28, 1998

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:YES
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): My name is Mike Victoriano I was born 28th of August. 1998. My parents was a Chillango a Mexican citizen. My father Rendel Victoriano was a businessman of a factory at Lost Santos City and my Mother Selina Victoriano was working at the government of San Fierro City. I grew up with my Grandmother Zenaida Victoriano living in the Lost Santos City, my childhood never been as happy as the others because of Broken Family. I was always outside doing bad things together with my friends. One day I saw my cousin Panfilo Guerta  offered me  to work and be a part of  "La Famiglia Victoriano" and I didn't hesitate the chance to accept his offer, together with my Famiglia Victoriano we always rolling outside the street doing Bank Robbery, Gang War and Illegal Business at Lost Santos until My life was changes when I met Michelle Becsa a beautiful woman  working as a arm dealer, I immediately fell in love with her, she bacame my girlfirend and now  fiance. Michelle was working right now as fulltime Doctor at All Saint Hospital and she wanted to change my life before we get married so I decided  to stop working to La Famiglia Victoriano to become a productive citizen and to serve Lost Santos City.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of other applicants: Because I want to change my life  and I want  to serve the people of lost santos. I have a lot of  knowledge about the LSPD and I have a Skills that i can apply in the service.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit
I imagine that having a high ranked officer and having a  good reputation as a officer after a year. I can help to change the department to become better.  Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin working.

Signed [DATE],JUNE 11, 2020

Mike Victoriano

Out of Character(OOC) information:

Name:Mike

Last name:Lazo

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP? (everyday): 10hours
Mike Victoriano LSPD FORM Sa-mp-11

Mike_Kosa
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Mike Victoriano LSPD FORM Empty Re: Mike Victoriano LSPD FORM