PH:RP OFFICIAL FACTION RULES AND REGULATIONS
This is the new faction rules that was implemented officially on January 16, 2021.
- Faction members(NBI/GOV/FMD/PNP) must wear their respective uniforms and badges always when on-duty.
- LEOs (NBI/PNP) must always attempt to roleplay frisking, this gives a back and forth roleplay interaction with the suspect. For a suspect to be frisked, he/she must be in cuffs, detained inside a vehicle and/or complying to the situation.
- LEOs (NBI/PNP) can frisk immediately if the suspect is injured or in limbo state([/accept death or service ems prompt]). If the suspect fails to respond on the attempt, he/she may be frisked.
- LEOs (NBI/PNP) are not allowed to use commands like [/cuff], [/drag], [/arrest] or [/deliver] when being shot at, or rammed by a vehicle.
- LEOs (NBI/PNP) are given the freedom and allowed to roleplay anything with their suspects.
- LEOS (NBI/PNP) must follow their respective Force Matrix policies always.
- LEOs (NBI/PNP) can charge a suspect [/su] after gaining the DNA of an injured suspect, obtained their name from a conversation, frisking a suspect, or licenses were shown.
- LEOs (NBI/PNP) has the freedom on how their DNA samples should be done. (Analyzed by their forensics and etc.)
- LEOs (NBI/PNP) may re-charge a suspect immediately after getting released for 'Crashed while cuffed' to continue the roleplay.
- Suspects are not allowed to lawyer while actively being chased.
- Suspects are not allowed to hide inside VIP lounge while actively being chased to avoid the LEOs.
- Suspects are not allowed to be detained on a motorbike or in a two-seater vehicle.
LEOs (NBI/PNP) are:
- taze wanted level 6 suspects immediately as long as they're not actively shooting/holding a gun.
- taze anyone that are trespassing in a restricted area after a warning has been given. (Mayor's House, NBI HQ/Garage, PNP HQ/Garage)
- taze anyone in an [/gov] announced area or boundary, trespassing citizens can be shot immediately.
- taze a suspect who is attempting to swim or already swimming in the water.
NOT ALLOWED TO
- taze if the suspect/citizen is holding a gun or actively firing.
- taze if warning was not given. (Hands-up warning)
- taze inside VIP lounge. (VIP exploits will be punished)
Department Transfer and Resignations
Faction members must render 30 days(depending which faction) prior when they decide to resign to avoid getting blacklisted from their current faction. They must also ask approval from both current and next slot holders in order for them to request a "lateral transfer".
- NBI - Immediate resignation/transfer can be processed - 1 week cooldown after resignation before player can join another faction.
- GOV - 30 days of render before resignation is needed - Transfers are not approved - 2 weeks cooldown after resignation before player can join another faction.
- FMD - 30 days of render before resignation is needed - Transfers are not approved - 2 weeks cooldown after resignation before player can join another faction.
- PNP - 30 days of render before resignation is needed - Transfers are not approved - 2 weeks cooldown after resignation before player can join another faction.
Faction leaders can notify their fellow leaders if one of their employee(s) went AWOL, and the player(s) can be punished with blacklist to all factions, depending how grave the situation(IC or OOC) he/she is in.
The Official PH:RP Faction Offenses ListClick Faction Offenses to review.
These rules are still subjected to changes and will be updated at any time the Faction Moderators/Director of Game Affairs deemed so.
Retired everything. Hit me up if you wish to roleplay!
- Director of Game Affairs
- Posts : 38
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2020-08-23
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum