Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zyvik Zykast's LSPD Application

Go down

Zyvik Zykast's LSPD Application Empty Zyvik Zykast's LSPD Application

Post by Zyvik Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:47 am

LSPD (APPLICATION FORM)
IN CHARACTER (IC) Information

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Zykast, Zyvik
Date of Birth: July 14, 1989

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself: Zyvik was born in 14th of July, 1989. His parents are Lithuanian descents. His father is Dominykas Zykast, and his mother is Regina Zykast, His parents owns car rental shop in the city of Downtown and also a room-for-rental. Zyvik was the only child of Zykast family, his childhood was just like others, his friend Paulie Pearce lived only a block away from his home, and they were always rolling outside together. Downtown was always a hot spot for gambling and horse betting. Italians, Slavics, Portuguese people all of them. Zyvik thought of it as a sidejob, he would work as a bet placer for older people in the night, and a student in the morning. Paulie started to join also and they would gain alot of money from it. One day in Sunday afternoon. While Zyvik was handing out newspapers outside train station, Panfilo's eyes gazed upon Zyvik cause he thinks Zyvik is a hard worker, He approached Zyvik and offered him a work at La Famigilia Victoriano, Zyvik wasn't aware that time that it was a gang but Zyvik decided to join with Panfilo, and also told Paulie about it. At the age of 17. Zyvik and Paulie are a Caporegime now in the gang, they would start robbing cars and rob people. Ofcourse his parents don't know anything about it. In the night of May 24, 1999. Zyvik started having nightmares about a fire in the neighborhood, he woke up while having cold sweats all around his body. 3 AM that time. Zyvik knew he wouldn't last. He wanted to change his life. He started studying again and promised to himself he would be a cop.

3.2 Why Should we pick you instead of other applicants: I know alot about the LSPD, I am a very hard-working person and loyal, I am brave, intelligent. The Head of Security is a friend of mine.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department: I can imagine that I would be a high-ranked officer, and alot of achievements, honors. I believe I will reform the Police Department into a better one. Nobody can predict the future. But if you start doing better now. Your future will be better

3.4 level: 2

Signed
Zykast, Zyvik

Criminal record: (( 0 CRIME / 1 ARREST))

Goodluck!!

Out of Character(OG):
Information:

Name: Dominyk

Last name:Rizal

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP? I mostly play 13 hours a day

Zyvik
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down