Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Marquez LSPD application

Go down

Kevin Marquez LSPD application Empty Kevin Marquez LSPD application

Post by Dree Thu May 28, 2020 3:01 pm

LSPD (APPLICATION FORM)

IN CHARACTER (IC) Information

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Kevin_Marquez
Date of Birth:March 7 1996

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:YES
Clean Admin Records:No

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):im a good guy no dont hurt anyone by word or by kill
I’ve worked in my current role now for a number of years. I have an excellent employer and I enjoy working for them but, unfortunately, I no longer find my job challenging. I understand that the role of a police officer is both demanding and rewarding and I believe I have the qualities to thrive in such an environment. I love working under pressure, working as part of a team that is diverse in nature, and also helping people in difficult situations. The public expectations of the police are very high, and I believe I have the right qualities to help the police deliver the right service to the community. I have studied the police core competencies and I believe that I have the skills to match them and deliver what they require.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):I’ve worked in my current role now for a number of years. I have an excellent employer and I enjoy working for them but, unfortunately, I no longer find my job challenging. I understand that the role of a police officer is both demanding and rewarding and I believe I have the qualities to thrive in such an environment. I love working under pressure, working as part of a team that is diverse in nature, and also helping people in difficult situations. The public expectations of the police are very high, and I believe I have the right qualities to help the police deliver the right service to the community. I have studied the police core competencies and I believe that I have the skills to match them and deliver what they require.​

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit)i've imagine i'm after one year to the department so many people will come to our city ((server))  at mas ma iimprove pa ang roleplay skill ko sa tagal nang one year

Signed [DATE],MAY 11 2020
Kevin_Marquez

Out of Character(OOC) information:

Name:Kevin

Last name:Marquez

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP? (everyday): 5hours
https://imgur.com/a/xuVU9qC

Dree
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down