Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukas Rayleigh for LSFMD leader

2 posters

Go down

Lukas Rayleigh for LSFMD leader Empty Lukas Rayleigh for LSFMD leader

Post by Schwann_C_River Mon May 01, 2017 2:37 am

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:Lukas Rayleigh

Phone Number:11145

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ):Im born In Marina,Los Santos i live in there my whole life with my family.I cant say it whole because i didnt grow up with my father I didnt saw him once in person he died at my age of 9 but i only have one thing to do is to accept that hes gone and i have to make my self stronger I always want to help people with disabilities or something because my ambition is to become a Doctor someday and lead the LSFMD I dont want to see people with difficulty when I start Highschool I always volunteer when our lesson is about the first aid and study every first aid kit and how to use it. Its just enhancing my skills and feel like a paramedic even just a little because its comforting me everytime I do it. When i graduated and about to start college I volunteer at our emergency responce team i train myself with my co workers.then I just have to leave the team because im about to start college. I study very hard to pass my exam and grades also i study every sickness and take the course of medicine and I believe that "Work hard defeats talent if talent fails to work hard"
I graduated and attend seminars and trainings to enhance my skills and Finally I apply on LSFMD and become a paramedic and i think this could be the time to prove myself and work hard to be promoted and planed to become the leader of LSFMD someday.
Why do you want to join LSFMD: to save people's lives and help them

Why should this application be approve? : Because I will prove that i will be the one who can handle this Faction Also in my people of Los Santos and my co workers

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) :https://imgur.com/a/FdXW6

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Cyden Louise OrdoƱa

Schwann_C_River
Schwann_C_River
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Lukas Rayleigh for LSFMD leader Empty Re: Lukas Rayleigh for LSFMD leader

Post by Schwann_C_River Mon May 01, 2017 10:58 am

I hope i can be the leader of this faction Smile
Schwann_C_River