Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Applicant

Go down

LSPD Applicant Empty LSPD Applicant

Post by BeatriceQueen Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:57 pm

Los Santos Police Department

Full Name: Beatrice Q. Reyes
Date of Birth: January 17, 1999

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes
Can speak English fluently: Yes

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): My name is Beatrice Q. Reyes and I am 17 years old I have lived in San Andreas all my life. I was born in All Saints Hospital and have lived in Los Santos ever since I was born. I graduated High school, then went onto collage and got my 2- year degree. My parents died when I was 15 years old my Mom's name was Elena and my Fathers name was Dody they died from old age. My Mom worked as a real estate agent and my Father was a Police Officer. I have Blue eyes and black hair and i have weigh 170 pounds. After my parents died I looked for a job and my first job was a pizza delivery boy but it didn't pay well I also tried being a mechanic but it's not really my thing. Now i am a trucker and deliver goods. I met a friend Los Santos and he does street races I considered racing too but it was dangerous and I didn't want to risk my life. My friend has helped me a lot after my parents died he supported me and gave me a place to stay he did also give me money for food and let me borrow his car and drive wherever I want. After being a trucker i made decent money and didn't need his help anymore and moved on by myself.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): Because I want to help people to Los Santos and give them Protection.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): Support for me after a year is one that I am honest and honorable police in the area I monitored.

#0000FF]]~~~~~Screen Shot About Stats~~~~~[/size]

LSPD Applicant 17810

Signed [October 13, 2016],
Beatrice Q. Reyes
BeatriceQueen
BeatriceQueen
New Citizen
New Citizen

http://forum.phrp.ml

Back to top Go down