Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Santos Police Department

Go down

Los Santos Police Department Empty Los Santos Police Department

Post by Lance_Rivera Wed May 20, 2020 11:04 am

LSPD(APPLICATION FORM)

IN CHARACTER (IC) Information

1.Personal Information

Full name:Lance Clark P. Rivera
Date of Birth:August 20,2002

2.Basic Requirements

Knows how to Properly RP (/me and /do):
Clean Admin Records

3.ESSAY

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (Answer in ENGLISH):Hi I am Lance_Rivera and my first job is miner and I saw 5 people and they helping me to buy anything i want and I get bored in miner job so I decided to work on trucker job and i get successful on my trucking job and i think that im ready to serve the city and to protect citizen and I found a cop and i ask question to him and after he answer my question he ask me if i want to be an asset to arrest most wanted and then they happy in my service and then i ask them if i can be a cop and they will tell theyre Chief and i thanked to them.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of other applicants (Answer in ENGLISH):because im good at roleplaying and i will serve for all that needs help and i know the rules in roleplaying

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in department (Answer in ENGLISH):i imagined myself helping people that need our help and i will not stop to serve the whole city

Signed
Lance_Rivera,May 20,2020

Criminal Records: I dont have permission on attaching file but i only have 3 crimes no arrest and im level 2 earning up to level 3

I have a crimes but its not heavy crimes its just i forgot to pay my debt on time.

Out of Character(OOC) information:

Name:Lance Clark

Last name:Rivera

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP (everyday):3 hours sometimes 5 hours

[https://servimg.com/view/20216175/1]

Lance_Rivera
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down