Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLAND CASSIDY LSPD Application

Go down

ROLAND CASSIDY LSPD Application Empty ROLAND CASSIDY LSPD Application

Post by Sleepyed Sat May 16, 2020 11:43 pm

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Roland_Cassidy
Date of Birth: June 22, 1998

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes. I've done alot of roleplaying in diffferent platforms such as Forum RP and Chat RP.
Clean Admin Records: Yes.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): Roland Cassidy was born in Europe. He is a reckless boy, but one with peace and strong will for justice. The Cassidy family lived a honest life. They owned a small stretch of farmland in their village and worked as farmers and miners. By the age of 14, Roland's parents were already growing old and white and it was decided that the farm would be in his hands. Of course, Roland would take care of it... but this wasn't his passion. He thought to himself that he would never settle in a farm nor work as a farmer like his parents. His dream was something else-.. something that calls action, a lawman. He voiced out about this path, and everyone within the village agreed with him. The people thought of him as a strong leader, with a strong sense of justice and wits. Ever since he was a child, every kid around idolized him as someone they could look up to. He solves problem, scare away bullies, and even act as jury. But his parents never allowed him to be the man he dreamt of. But Roland is also a man that never gives up. The Cassidy's thought that after that discussion, Roland would change his mind about his future. But it only strengthened his desire to be a lawman. He sneaked out of the farmhouse later that day, with nothing but supplies that will only last a week and travelled to Los Santos to pursue his dreams.

After a few days of travelling, hopping between trucks and train, he reached Los Santos. Getting there is only a step forward and so he decided to take upon different jobs such as mining and at night, as a trucker. Roland considered this as a long process, he needed money to atleast attend the academy for LSPD prospects. He had a good view and feel of Los Santos. It can be great and cruel at the same time, and he knew to himself that he is here to help aid the corruption and darkness lurking within the city. Roland helped civilians, fellow employees and even officers while earning for himself. It is indeed tiring, but this is Roland we're talking.. a man who never gives up.

Roland Cassidy's journey continues to unfold each day... TO BE CONTINUED.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): I have prior experience in roleplaying and I have a good vision for storytelling and player welfare. I also observed that there's alot of new users that is either lost or dont know what to do and I wanted to aid that. People don't take me seriously because I'm not in a position to dictate and enforce what to do. I'm applying to be able to contribute Out of Character issues and at the same time, In Character.

I also have a very good internet. In my opinion, that plays a vital role as the LSPD are supposed to be present and be there on time (not delayed). I am also active from 6 AM til 10 PM and would be able to sustain my role throughout the day.

Internet speed sample:

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): As I visioned it to be. Being here as someone people could rely on in terms of asking questions (server related/roleplay). And a figure that people would look up to in terms of roleplaying. I wanted to set a standard as people doesn't take the roleplaying aspect of the server. I will do everything in my disposal to make it a reality if ever I am accepted as part of the force.

Signed May 16, 2020,
Roland Cassidy.[/i]

Last edited by Sleepyed on Sun May 17, 2020 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed title of the topic.)

Sleepyed
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

ROLAND CASSIDY LSPD Application Empty Re: ROLAND CASSIDY LSPD Application

Post by Sleepyed Mon May 18, 2020 5:44 pm

ROLAND CASSIDY LSPD Application X5Ec1sZ

Sleepyed
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: