Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in.

+3
Pjay_del
Joseph_Chan
Mel_Swift
7 posters

Go down

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in. Empty If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in.

Post by Mel_Swift Fri May 08, 2020 5:41 pm

aaply po ako sana fire&medic kong pwedi po sana salamat po

Mel_Swift
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in. Empty Re: If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in.

Post by Joseph_Chan Sat May 09, 2020 8:03 am

Mag aapply po ako ng Police/FBI IGN ko po is Joseph_Chan Maraming salamat po

Joseph_Chan
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in. Empty Re: If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in.

Post by Pjay_del Sat May 09, 2020 8:53 am

Paano po mag apply ng lspd saan po ang form saka requirements pp?

Pjay_del
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in. Empty LSPD APPLYCATION

Post by Rich Briann Sat May 09, 2020 8:59 am

Apply police
Name: Rich Brian
Sex: male
1:baket mo gustong sumali sa lspd.
gustong sumali sa lspd para mahuli matigil ang mga crimen na nagaganap
2:ano magihing future mo sa lspd?.
makikilala tataas rank at rerespetuhin
3:susunduin moba ang mga rules??.
opo susunduin ko ang rules para maging lspd officer
SALAMAT PO?!!.

Rich Briann
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in. Empty Application for LSPD

Post by Pjay_del Sat May 09, 2020 9:11 am

Apply police
Name: Pjay Del Rosario
Sex: male
1:baket mo gustong sumali sa lspd.
To maintain the peace and order and capture all the bad guys in the Los santos. And to experience also how the police life
2:ano magiging future mo sa lspd?.
Someday i will become one of the leader in LSPD a good leader and also to conduct a good training to the Police men
3:susunduin moba ang mga rules??.
Yes i will follow all the rules of admin as i am a good RP player

Pjay_del
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Briann Sat May 09, 2020 9:22 am

gayagaya HHHAHAHA
GUMAWA KANG NG IYO BAWAL YAN

Rich Briann
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pjay_del Sat May 09, 2020 9:27 am

Ahh sorry.. Wla ksi ko makita na latyern.. Hehe.. Edit ko nlng..

Pjay_del
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhuztin Domingo Sat May 09, 2020 1:45 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Jhuztin Domingo
Date of Birth:07/24/2007

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3.Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself: Ako po si Jhuztin Domingo 12 Years old residente ng Los Santos. Gusto ko po maging police dahil pangarap ko po ito sa totoong buhay at sana dito sa GTA SA maging police ako. Gusto ko rin pong manghuli ng mga masasamang tao na gumugulo sa syudad ng Los Santos huhulihin ko po ang mga adik at nagbebenta ng drugs. Gusto ko panatilihin na maayos at walang gumugulo sa syudad natin.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants: Kasi pinapangako ko po ang kagandahan at katahimikan ng syudad at nangangako rin po ako na gagampanan ko ng maayos ang aking tungkulin bilang isang alagad ng batas at maasahan nyo po ako sa katahimikan ng syudad na Los Santos.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department: sa loob po ng isang taon na paglilingkod ko ay siguradong maayos na ang syudad, siguradong wala ng sisira sa syudad at sinisigurado ko po na ako ay magiging tapat at magaling na pulis sa syudad ng Los Santos.

Signed 05/09/2020
Jhuztin Domingo1. Personal Information

2. Basic Requirements

3.Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself: Ako po si Jhuztin Domingo 12 Years old residente ng Los Santos. Gusto ko po maging police dahil pangarap ko po ito sa totoong buhay at sana dito sa GTA SA maging police ako. Gusto ko rin pong manghuli ng mga masasamang tao na gumugulo sa syudad ng Los Santos huhulihin ko po ang mga adik at nagbebenta ng drugs. Gusto ko panatilihin na maayos at walang gumugulo sa syudad natin.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants: Kasi pinapangako ko po ang kagandahan at katahimikan ng syudad at nangangako rin po ako na gagampanan ko ng maayos ang aking tungkulin bilang isang alagad ng batas at maasahan nyo po ako sa katahimikan ng syudad na Los Santos.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department: sa loob po ng isang taon na paglilingkod ko ay siguradong maayos na ang syudad, siguradong wala ng sisira sa syudad at sinisigurado ko po na ako ay magiging tapat at magaling na pulis sa syudad ng Los Santos.

Signed 05/09/2020
Jhuztin Domingo

Jhuztin Domingo
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in. Empty Resume For ABS CBN news

Post by KazDQceYT Sun May 10, 2020 6:45 pm

Name: Kaz Quijance
sex: Male
Job to apply: Driver/Cameraman
Summary: I am willing to accept whatever job that will assign for me. I am active gamer and anybody can trust me. And i dont have any cases in server. Thank you in advance and God bless!

KazDQceYT
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph_Chan Sun May 10, 2020 7:49 pm

Applying for LSPD/Policemen

Name: Joseph_Chan
Sex: Male
Playtime: Anytime
Level: Level 2

Sumusunod po ako sa RP
Character of being a Citizen
- Truck Delivery boy
- Pizza Delivery boy

1. Gusto ko mag apply ng police para mang hule ng mga pasaway na player sa GTA RP
2. Skill ko po ay Driving and Shooting at Communicating Skill
3. Pag ako naging police madaming mahuhuling pasaway at para mabawasan ang mga non-RP players sa game At hulihin ang ga gumagawa ng illegal

05/10/20

Last edited by Joseph_Chan on Sun May 10, 2020 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joseph_Chan
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to be a Faction leader please kindly send your application form, to faction you wanted to be in. Empty Apply for LSPD

Post by randielavanzado Sun May 10, 2020 8:20 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Randiel Avanzado
Date of Birth:11/25/2001

2. Basic Requirements

3.Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself: I'm randiel avanzado, I'm 18 years old, i have 1 brother. I like playing games and working for the government like that. Im interested of being a policeman. And btw i'm single

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants: Cause i'll be an asset to your organization and i'm a hardworking person. And you'll know everything if i become a policeman

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department: A year from now i see myself as a high ranking policeman, i aspire of being someone that touches other police most lives. And i see myself continually improving and contrubuting to the department

Signed 05/10/2020
Randiel Sese

randielavanzado
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhuztin Domingo Mon May 11, 2020 5:52 am

1. Personal Information

2. Basic Requirements

3.Essay

Signed 05/09/2020
Jhuztin Domingo1. Personal Information

2. Basic Requirements

3.Essay

Signed 05/09/2020
Jhuztin Domingo

Jhuztin Domingo
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down