Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application))

3 posters

Go down

Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application)) Empty Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application))

Post by Calvin159 Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Full Name: Calvin Equinox
Date of Birth: June 16, 2003

Knows how to properly RP: Yes, i think in my self i got 73%/100% in roleplayer.

Clean Admin Records: I got warned 0 times.

Can speak English fluently: Yes, 75%/100%.

3.0 Biography (No word Limit): I am Calvin Equinox.

Calvin "The Great" Equinox is the longtime leader of the Los Santos Vagos prison gang the Mexican Mafia, and is reportedly responsible for at least 69 crimes and 7 arrests .

Synopsis

Calvin "The Great" Equinox found his calling as the leader of the Los Santos Vagos prison gang the Mexican Mafia. He is reportedly responsible for at least 69 crimes that occurred over the course of nearly two decades, though he's been in prison for most of his life. In one of the largest capital-punishment cases in East Los Santos. history, in 2016, Equinox was convicted of inciting a race riot at a Pennsylvania prison that left two black inmates dead. He managed to avoid the death penalty, and is currently serving a prison sentence of four consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole at the Los Santos Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility Prison in Colorado.

Leader of the Mexican Mafia

Born in 2003 and hailing from East Beach, Angel Pine, Calvin Equinox, also known as "The Great," found his calling as the leader of the Los Santos prison gang the Mexican Mafia. Mills is reportedly responsible for at least 69 murders that occurred over the course of nearly two decades, even though he has been in prison most of his life.

According to federal prosecutors, Calvin has been jailed for most of his life, beginning in 2017 following an armed robbery conviction. He reportedly became a member of the MF while he was incarcerated at Angel Pine San Quentin State Prison (where the MF reportedly originated in the early 2015s).

Los Santos Vagos VS Russian Mafia

Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application)) BVlp2y2

In 2016, Equinox and his right hand-man, Eze Equinox, ordered their members to carry out a race war against a rival prison gang, the War .  riot ensued at a prison in Los Santos, East Los Santos, during which two black inmates were killed.

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): well i am Calvin Equinox 21 Yrs old, handsome boy , hardworking , and i have a 8sons and. I've always been wondering who's behind the events on Facebook, videos on YouTube and similar stuff. I've never found out who it was, but now I have a chance of doing the same job as part of LSPD TEAM. I have some experience in this type of job as I have helped my friend to begin with his youtube channel and I've enjoyed my time doing so. I am also type of guy that wants to go through everything and this is a great opportunity to fulfil my goals that were set at the time I joined this community. I want to be a part of LSPD as I'd like to learn more from my superiors and friends, because how'd I learn something new if there's no one teaching me to do so. Also this is a great opportunity to use my imagination to attract new player to Philippine Roleplay

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): As some of you might know I am a well experienced person if you look at my staff history. I am hard-working and a loyal person and I dedicate as much time as I can to a task that's been given to me. I'm never giving up on what I was told to do and therefore I think that's a good fact about me. I've been part of this community for more than three years and I've enjoyed my time here and I dedicated myself as much as I could to this community. There were some downfalls but I always got back on my feet and fixed things to what my permission allowed me to. You should also choose me because I have plenty of experience and I always tried to go through as much as I can and I'm pretty sure LSPD Team could allow me to show off and to show everyone that I'm worth of giving a shot

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): well i'm a professional LSPD and i am rich and i have a lot of cars like infernus , bullet , turismo , banshee , and etc. that's all.

~~~~~Screen Shot About Stats~~~~~

Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application)) Nr1QIw6

Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application)) JOi4ER6

Calvin159
Calvin159
New Citizen
New Citizen

http://forum.phrp.ml/profile?mode=editpro

Back to top Go down

Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application)) Empty Re: Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application))

Post by n0ri3l Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:39 pm

UnSupport Admin can you check this? this Guy is cheater i was taze him before the he airbreak...

n0ri3l
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application)) Empty Re: Calvin Equinox ((Leadership Application))

Post by Gello Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Recommender,Anyways Remove all your Hacks and illegal CLEO's Scripts
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down